Hey guys! It’s been a while since I uploaded a new brush set.
So, recently I’ve been on a robot drawing frenzy and I thought I’ll upload some brushes that I use for hard surface sketching.
Press the Green button at the bottom to download the brushes.
For brush requests, ideas for future brush sets, or related questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The brushes are pretty self explanatory, but I’ll add a short description below anyway.
- I use the first brush to establish planes, the gradation on the side makes the strokes feel a bit more dynamic.
- Second one is a triangular brush, I use it for the same purpose as the first one.
- The third brush is a rectangular textured brush. I like to use this to doodle around and find shapes.
- The fourth brush is mostly for shading curved surfaces, I use it in combination with smudge brushes.
- The 7th brush is for cut lines and other small details.
- The rest of the brushes are basically just patterns, pipes and mechanical shapes I created for my recent sketches.
Design with values, add colors later.
For a more appealing effect use the brushes in combination with smudge brushes. You can find some smudge brushes here.