This week’s set of Photoshop Brushes are for quickly laying out perspective grids. If you want to work on full blown paintings it is probably a better idea to try the perspective tools app for Photoshop, but for quick sketches and design explorations having a set of perspective grid brushes can save you a lot of time.
Press the Green button at the bottom to download the brushes.
For brush requests, ideas for future brush sets, or related questions you can email me at email@example.com
The set contains six different brushes:
- The first one is an isometric grid for mobile game designs.
- The second brush is a grid for props and vehicle designs.
- The third is a one point perspective brush.
- Fourth brush is a two point perspective brush.
- The fifth one is a three point perspective brush.
- The last one is a five point perspective brush.
The brushes are size sensitive, so it is best to use them under 5000 px.