Today’s Photoshop Brushes are for painting Reptile Skin.
Press the Green button at the bottom to download the brushes.
For brush requests, ideas for future brush sets, or related questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The set contains five different brushes:
- The first brush is for painting dragon scales.
- The second brush is a komodo dragon skin texture.
- The third brush is for painting fence lizard scales.
- The forth brush is aligator skin texture.
- The fifth brush is green lizard skin texture.
For the best use and the most control first work in gray scale and introduce colors later. Forget blend modes such as Overlay, Screen and Multiply. For manipulating texture tones use your Dodge and Burn tools — it is a whole different ballgame.
For extra details use the default pressure sensitive soft brush, or with noise added.