This week’s set of Photoshop Brushes are designed to paint with canvas texture. This is a “beta test” for you to experiment with, as I’m still working on adding a more organic looking canvas texture to the brushes, and eventually create a fully dynamic oil brush set. The brushes are designed for high resolution painting, make sure your canvas is at least 2000px.
Press the Green button at the bottom to download the brushes.
For brush requests, ideas for future brush sets, or related questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The set contains five different brushes:
- The first one is a flat paint brush.
- The second brush is a round brush loaded with paint.
- The third is a variation on the second one with a different texture.
- Fourth brush is a wet flat brush.
- The last one is a dry brush for sketching and effects.
Make sure you’re painting on a high resolution background.
For a more appealing effect use the brushes in combination with smudge brushes. You can find some smudge brushes here.